The General’s Meeting date and the agenda.The General’s Meeting date and the agenda.
Pursuant to article 399 § 1 of the Code of Partnerships and Companies (“KSH”) the Executive Board of NG2 Spółka Akcyjna based in Polkowice (“Company”) hereby convenes for the 16th of June 2011 an Ordinary General Meeting (“General Meeting”) that will take place at 1 pm at the registered office of the Company at the street Strefowa 6.
1. Opening of the Ordinary General Meeting.
2. Election of the Chairman of the Ordinary General Meeting.
3. Establishing whether the Ordinary General Meeting has been convened regularly and has a quorum enabling to pass binding resolutions.
4. Acceptance of the agenda.
5. Presentation by the Board's annual financial statements and report on the activities of the Company NG2 and consolidated financial statements and the report of the Group's activities in the accounting year 2010.
6. Presentation of the Supervisory Board:
- a written opinion on the Company situation including the opinion on the internal control system and material risk managing system,
- statement of the Executive Board activity.
7. Passing the Supervisory Board report on evaluation of the results of: financial statement and statement on business activity of the NG2 S.A., consolidated financial statement and business activity statement of the Capital Group NG2 S.A. in the financial year 2010, application on profit’s allocation for the year 2010.
8. Passing the financial statement of the NG2 S.A. and the statement on business activity of the NG2 S.A. for the year 2010.
9. Passing the financial statement of the Capital Group NG2 S.A. and Statement on business activity of the Capital Group NG2 S.A. for the year 2010.
10. Review and approve the proposal of the Board as to cover loss from previous years.
11. Passing the management’s application on the allocation of profits for the financial year 2010.
12. Passing the resolutions on giving the discharge to members of the Executive Board for fulfillment of duties in the financial year 2010.
13, Passing the resolutions on giving the discharge to members of the Supervisory Board for fulfillment of duties in the financial year 2010.
14, Adoption of a resolution determining the number of Members of the Supervisory Board next term.
15, Appointment of the Members of the Supervisory Board for another term and adopting a resolution on the appointment of Supervisory Board Members.
16, Election of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
17. Closing the General Meeting.