5 strong, complementary formats – CCC, eobuwie.pl, Modivo, HalfPrice and DeeZee, which complement each other in terms of sales channels, assortment and others
Intersecting offline and online channels, allowing the customer to choose the optimal way to buy products
A varied assortment offer, under which customers have access to a wide selection of footwear, apparel, accessories and other categories (interior design, health and beauty and others)
including in particular, the product, communication, supply chain, technology, finance, sustainable development as well as culture and people.
CCC Group’s omnichannel platform creates a unique ecosystem for the products of individual retail formats - both own brands and third-party brands, which the Group is gradually developing - enabling the flow of products from full-price channels (CCC, eobuwie, Modivo, DeeZee) to off-price channels (HalfPrice)
Our platform includes complementary retail formats, incl.: CCC eobuwie.pl, Modivo, HalfPrice and DeeZee, which complement each other in terms of sales channels (online / offline), product range (shoes, apparel, new categories), full-price / off-price segments, and price points.
As part of GO.25 strategy, we focus primarily on continuing on dynamic growth, setting ourselves 7 strategic goals until 2025:
1. Business x3 - tripling the scale of the Group's operations, using the omnichannel platform model
2. EBITDA profitability > 12%
3. New categories > 1/2 share in sales - a strong entry into new product categories, the common denominator of which is fashion, including apparel, home furnishings and beauty category.
4. 60% share of online sales - we focus on a well-balanced share of pure online and digitized offlien channels
5. NPS + 10 points for all signs and channels - by continuing to focus on the customer and constantly increasing the purchasing experience, we set a strategic goal of increasing NPS across all signs and channels
and goals within Sustainable Development – Circularity, Low-emission, Diversity and Transparency are the basis of our strategic activities:
6. MSCI ESG A+ rating
7. Employee engagement + 10pp vs the industry average