Announcement of the Management Board of CCC Joint Stock Company, based in Polkowice, on convening the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 24 June 2015, at 12.00 a.m.
1. The General Meeting’s date, time, venue and the agenda.
Pursuant to article 399 § 1 of the Code of Commercial Partnerships and Companies (“KSH”), the Management Board of CCC Spółka Akcyjna based in Polkowice, at ul. Strefowa 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000211692 (“the Company”), hereby convenes an Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 24th June 2015 (“the General Meeting”) that will be held at 12.00 a.m. at the registered office of the Company at 6 Strefowa Street.
Agenda of the General Meeting:
1. Opening of the Ordinary General Meeting.
2. Election of the Chairman of the Ordinary General Meeting.
3. Establishing whether the Ordinary General Meeting has been convened regularly and has a quorum enabling to pass binding resolutions.
4. Acceptance of the agenda.
5. Presentation by the Management Board's annual financial statements and report on the activities of the Company CCC and consolidated financial statements and the report of the Group's activities in the accounting year 2014.
6. Presentation by the Supervisory Board:
a) a written opinion on the Company situation including the opinion on the internal control system and material risk managing system,
b) statement of the Supervisory Board’s activity.
7. Presentation of the Supervisory Board’s report on evaluation of the results of: financial statement and statement on business activity of the CCC S.A., consolidated financial statement and business activity statement of the Capital Group CCC S.A. in the financial year 2014, application on profit’s allocation for the year 2014.
8. Reviewing and passing the financial statement of the CCC S.A. and the statement on business activity of the CCC S.A. for the year 2014.
9. Reviewing and passing the financial statement of the Capital Group CCC S.A. and Statement on business activity of the Capital Group CCC S.A. for the year 2014.
10. Reviewing and passing the management’s motion on the allocation of profits for the financial year 2014 and the payment of dividends.
11. Passing the resolutions on giving the discharge to members of the Management Board for fulfillment of duties in the financial year 2014.
12. Passing the resolutions on giving the discharge to members of the Supervisory Board for fulfillment of duties in the financial year 2014.
13. Adoption of a resolution determining the number of Members of the Supervisory Board next term.
14. Appointment of the Members of the Supervisory Board and adopting a resolutions on the appointment of Supervisory Board Members for another term.
15. Election of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
16. Adoption of a resolution on the amendment of the Statute on the addition of the object of business activity.
17. Adoption of the resolution on amendment of Resolution No. 6 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of 19 December 2012 on conditional increase of share capital of the Company and the issue of subscription warrants with complete exclusion of the pre-emptive right of shareholders to shares issued within the scope of conditional capital and subscription warrants as well as amendment to the Articles of Association.
18. Closing the General Meeting.
The proposed amendments to the Statute in relation to paragraphs 16 of the agenda of OGM:
The Management Board announces proposed amendments to the Statute:
(A) Proposed wording of a new paragraph 43 § 5 section 1 of the Statute
"43) Other out-of-school forms of education, n.e.c. – PKD-85.59.B."
|TYPE OF ACTION||NUMBER OF ACTIONS||NUMBER OF VOTES|
|ordinary bearer shares||31.750.000||31.750.000|
|preference inscribed shares||6.650.000||13.300.000|