The administrator of your personal data is CCC S.A. with its registered office in Polkowice, ul. Strefowa 6, 59-101 Polkowice; tel. 076/84 58 500; [email protected]
What information is being processed: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address Your information will be made available internally to the employees of the CCC Group, depending on the type of reported abuse:
- Corruption / theft / falsification of documentation / violation of internal regulations / prohibited acts within the meaning of the provisions of the Criminal Code - Internal Audit Department
- Mobbing - Human Resources Division
- Violation of health and safety regulations - Health and safety department and fire department
- Other applications - Office of Investor Relations and Organisation
We will retain your personal data for a period of 3 years from the end of the internal proceedings or for a period consistent with the retention of judicial records if your application requires clarification by the competent state authorities.
Your data will be processed in order to process the report and initiate proceedings in accordance with the Procedure for Reporting Abuse in the CCC Capital Group.
We will retain your personal data for a period of 3 years from the end of the internal proceedings or for a period consistent with the retention of judicial records if your report requires clarification by the competent state authorities.
You have the right:
- access to your data
- request their rectification, deletion or restriction (if they are untrue or outdated);
- oppose their processing;
- and to obtain a copy of the data.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but if you do not provide it, we will not be able to contact you in order to provide you with information about the actions taken or to complete your notification.
Your data is not subject to profiling.
We process your personal data in accordance with this information and the applicable data protection legislation. If you are dissatisfied with the way in which we process your data, you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw Tel. +48 (22) 531 03 00.