Request to convene an Extraordinary Shareholder Meeting of CCC S.A.
(Current Report No. 21/2022)
12.09.2022 /The Issuer/
Art. 17 sec. 1 of MAR - confidential information
Pursuant to Article 17 sec. 1 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC (the “MAR Regulation”), the Management Board of CCC S.A. (“Company”) hereby reports that on 11 September 2022 it received from ULTRO S.à r.l. with its registered office in Luxembourg (“Shareholder”), a Company’s shareholder representing more than 5% of the Company’s share capital, a request to convene the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting (the “Extraordinary General Meeting”) with the following agenda:
- Opening the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Electing the Chairperson of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Ascertaining that the Extraordinary General Meeting has been properly convened and is capable of adopting binding resolutions.
- Adopting the agenda for the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Adopting a resolution on an increase in the Company’s share capital through the issue of ordinary registered Series L shares, the exclusion of all the pre-emptive rights of its current shareholders in relation to all the ordinary registered Series L shares, the dematerialization of ordinary registered Series L shares, the authorization to enter into an agreement for the registration of ordinary registered Series L shares in the securities depository and on amending the Articles of Association of the Company.
- Adopting a resolution on covering the costs of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Closing the Extraordinary General Meeting.
The above request, together with the attachment – draft resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting – the Management Board of the Company provides in the attachment to this current report.
Information on convening the Extraordinary General Meeting along with an announcement prepared in accordance with Art. 4022 of the Polish Commercial Companies Code will be published in a separate current report.